Primary skills and knowledge required include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience in formulation development of peptides/small molecules
- Proven experience in development of extended-release formulations
- Experience in successfully leading drug product development and manufacturing activities
- Experience in combination products or devices is a plus
- Experience in development of ophthalmic and injectable products is a plus
- Strong lab skills (formulation/analytical) with a Can-Do attitude
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and align drug product development activities with broader project goals
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative style with a willingness to take on new challenges and positively respond to changes
- Knowledge of current regulatory guidance and experience in managing IND/IMPD filings
- Excellent interpersonal, technical writing, and oral communication skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Able to identify key performance metrics, generate actionable reports and communicate complex information clearly to internal stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills and dedication to mentoring
- A team player who is able to collaborate effectively with a broad range of internal functions
- Versatile, driven and curious to take on new and challenging roles and responsibilities
- Possesses high integrity and exceptional work ethic
Level of Education Required:
- PhD in Biochemical/Biomedical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline with 8+ years of related industry experience or Masters with 10+ years of related industry experience.
Number of Years of Experience in the Function and in the Industry:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical development
Envision Your Future
With the exciting energy of a winning culture and an exhilarating pace, we are an ophthalmology company committed to preventing blindness by developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics.
The collective power of our values influences everything we do, and everything we do for you.
- Success begins with our People
- Patients First
- Team Focus
- Diversity & Inclusion
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.