New York, New York
Benton Harbor, Michigan
La Jolla, California
New York, New York
TN, United States,
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Iowa City, Iowa
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree preferred.
- Experience in auditing clinical and human research is preferred, but not required.
- At least 4 years experience working within human subjects research in positions such as IRB staff/analyst, study coordinator, or monitor/auditor is needed.
- Experience using REDCap preferred.
- Experience with conduct of clinical research either with pharmaceutical/device clinical trials and or observational or socio behavioral and/or public health research.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations for research.
- Expert understanding of policies and regulations guiding human research, including FDA, OHRP, ICH GCP, applicable NIH policies, etc.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must be comfortable giving presentations to and working with small and large groups of people.
- Detail oriented. Ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with databases, spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint, word processing, etc.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.