We are now seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our Joint Replacement team in the Metro Melbourne, Victoria.
Your role will involve:
Building strong business relationships with key industry players
Achieving sales goals and growth across allocated territories
Your responsibilities will encompass:
Identifying customer trends and developing appropriate sales strategies/business plans
Establishing targets/budgets/service support levels
Leading the sales team and assisting with the recruitment and training of Territory Managers
Developing continuous improvement processes
Maintaining ongoing awareness of industry trends and competitor activity
Analysing sales performance and providing monthly reports
Providing sales leadership at conferences/trade shows/special projects
As the successful candidate, you will have:
A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry
Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets that will be complemented by your communication, negotiation, leadership and influencing skills, your commitment to quality and your passion for exceeding your customer's expectations
Passion for developing people, combined with a drive to succeed will ensure your success in this role
We are a team of high achievers and we are driven by not just meeting our own ambitious goals, but by exceeding them.
We are proud to be working for a worldwide leader in the medical device industry that is committed to continuous improvement, a culture of accountability, a winner's intensity, innovation that endures and a strong service ethic.
We love going home at the end of the day knowing our work has made a difference to the lives of patients and health care professionals in restoring active life.
Does this sound like the kind of culture you would thrive in? If so, click apply now!
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK