Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Territory Manager opportunity within our Joint Replacement division in Frankston, Victoria.
Strategically promote and sell Stryker products to meet our customers' needs
Manage your territory and become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise in the hospital setting
Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your Regional Manager
Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of Stryker products
Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products
Successful candidates will have:
Experience and exposure to sales negotiation and business development practices including territory planning, customer management and lead generation and conversion
A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry (preferred but not required)
Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets (preferred but not required)
Culture & Benefits:
Join one of Australia's best places to work!
Grow your sales career with a global company that offers career development
OTE $170k (Base+Car+Bonus + Uncapped Commission)
To join us, click apply now!
For an queries please contact Resume.HR@stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK