RelayHealth Pharmacy Solutions (RHPS), a McKesson connectivity business, manages the nation's largest pharmacy network, providing essential healthcare connectivity between more than 50,000 U.S. retail pharmacies and key healthcare stakeholders including physicians, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Processing more than 17 billion healthcare transactions annually we play a key role in helping all healthcare providers streamline operational efficiency, improve medication accessibility and adherence and deliver value-added, cost effective clinical services that improve patient health and outcomes.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career - http://www.mckesson.com/about-mckesson/our-company/businesses/relayhealth/
McKesson's RelayHealth Pharmacy division has an opening for a Sr. Product Manager in our Atlanta, GA North Druid Hills office supporting our Pharmacy solutions.
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle and P&L for certain RelayHealth Core Network Solutions. The lifecycle includes ideation, business requirements, concept testing, pricing, development, developing value propositions and customer presentations, go-to-market strategies, sales and channel education and marketing plans. The Sr. Product Manager will collaborate with personnel throughout the business, including contributors from business development, product and project management, development, quality assurance, customer support, sales, marketing, finance, strategic partners and customers. The Sr. Product Manager will evaluate the appropriateness of enhancements to core solutions or development of new product lines.
Responsible for retention of pharmacy market share, ensuring core network solutions meet customer needs. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity regarding core solutions function and value, pricing, image, and other competitive measurements. Interacts with sales, account executives, business partners, and customers to understand customer needs and how RelayHealth can best satisfy those needs. Establishes pricing strategies and acts as subject matter expert in support of Sales. Develops plans for coordination with development, sales, marketing, support, and other internal teams for successful implementation of new offerings or to enhance existing products. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the success of the products.
* Manages product P&L. * Bring solutions to market that enable RelayHealth to retain leading market share. * Works with business development and other product managers on new product concepts. * Manages product concept validation, launch planning and provides post launch product support. * Oversees appropriateness of custom development requests from customers and drives successful deployment of enhancements. * Works with business analyst to create functional requirements and to assist with requirements management throughout the project life cycle. * Works with project manager on project activities, issues resolution, etc. * Provides pre-sale support by way of presentations, value propositions, competitive analysis and positioning, for RelayHealth Sales Team. * Works with product marketing to create product presentations, marketing programs and other product related communications. * Assists with vendor / partner relationships. * Ability to understand both the 'big picture' and the 'details' when needed.
Minimum Requirements 8+ years of experience in product management or equivalent experience
* Product Management experience or equivalent
* Pharmacy experience is required including experience with pharmacy workflow, systems, and processes.
* NCPDP Membership is highly preferred.
* Experience interacting at the C-Suite or executive level, with specific positive outcomes that you may be able to describe
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Strong project management skills including managing project timelines to completion. * Understanding of various industry constituents representing pharmacy locations. * Familiarity with pharmacy third party claims and managed care.
* Experience managing product P&L * Demonstrated ability to develop solution value propositions; design presentations that clearly articulate the solution value proposition and/or ROI. * Ability to influence internal customers, external customers and business leaders. * Excellent verbal and written communications; excellent presentation skills to large groups. * Able to define market positioning of products/services and set pricing strategy, in order to gain customer acceptance, meet market share objectives, and sustain long term profitability. * Demonstrated ability to provide competitive analysis and market insight. * Ability to visualize and/or contribute to the presentation of an idea or project (from concept and design to presentation). * Strong analytical and problem solving skills - ability to understand impacts of simple to moderately complex concepts. * Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines. * Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Skills. * Ability to foster effective working relationships with peers within and across organizational lines. * Strong understanding of various business areas of companies (such as IT, legal, sales, marketing, service) and how each area contributes to the effective management of new initiatives. * Ability to quickly adapt and adjust to change. * Results rather than task orientation.
Education MBA preferred in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements General Office Demands
Atlanta, GA is preferred office location. Remote (Work at Home) is also an option.
25% overnight travel
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Internal Number: JR0041994
About McKesson Corporation
We deliver careers with purpose and potential. Our focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilling career. You can count on us to provide you with resources and opportunities to grow and be your best, while contributing to our pursuit of improving lives. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. We work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. We take that job seriously. Together, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with McKesson today. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient.