• Plan, direct and monitor all financial, operational, professional, and clinical activities of the department for a 31-bed acute care hospital.
• Implement Policies and Procedures that ensure the pharmacy department provides optimal pharmaceutical services that meet all legal, accreditation, and certification requirements.
• Ensure that all pharmacy support staff is qualified and trained.
• Provide hospital staff with timely information relative to new drugs, policies and standards of care that relate to medication use/safety.
• Keep current with State regulations regarding the practice of Pharmacy and implements changes as necessary to maintain compliance.
• Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday, day shift, rotating on-call
• Kansas State Board Pharmacist License
• Hospital pharmacy experience (one year minimum)
• Sterile Compounding experience (preferred)
• Good computer skills and experience with pharmacy software
• Self-motivating and proven leadership ability
About PharmaCare Services
PharmaCare Services is a national pharmacy management, staffing, and consulting company founded in 1996 by two industry pioneers, John K. Fuller and Dr. Bob Selle., PharmaCare Services fully understand the need for superior, prompt, and dependable support to maintain quality and accuracy in the pharmacy.
PharmaCare Services headquarters are located in Blanco, TX with regional offices in Houston, TX and Louisiana. With a corporate-based professional staff consisting of Clinical and Licensed Pharmacists, Certified Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Purchasing Specialists, the company provides expertise and valuable resources resulting in cost-effective solutions.
Acute Care Hospitals
Long Term Acute Care
Behavioral Health Facilities