3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
1. Be responsible for management of internal and external clinical studies with the purpose to deliver the solid evidence for new product development and to improve the standard of care, includes but not limited to site initial, execution, monitoring, and close out. Require ensuring the study quality meet the requirements of CFDA regulations, GCP, and 3M internal SOPs.
2. Be capable to drive for clinical evidence analysis and identify the gap by fully communicating with local business team and Product Service team;
3. Be capable to provide the clinical strategies based upon the technology maturity deployed in new products by working together with Regulatory team and R&D
4. Deliver the clinical evidence reports based upon CFDA technical guideline and coordinate the resources and alignment with global clinical team.
5.Be Deeply collaborate with clinical investigators to explore and complete study protocol design, and be capable to coordinate between Leading PIs and other PIs to move the projects smoothly forward;
6. Screen, select and evaluate CROs, and can effectively manage CRO to deliver stage milestones and whole project target in quality and timely manner;
7. Select and evaluate the qualification of data management and statistic vendor and build a collaboration partnership.
Requirements 1. Medicine education, clinical practice experience is preferred;
2. 5 years or above working experience in clinical study in medical device, pharmaceutical companies or CROs; with medical devices experience' would be highly preferred;
3. Proof evidenced experience to manage at least 3 premarket/post market clinical trials, familiarize with CFDA regulation and GCP;
4.Be proficient in both oral and written English, and be capable to clear communication with global team;
5. Strong sense of accountability, and proactive to work and challenges
6. Good senses of team work 7. Conscientious and good communication skills.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Internal Number: R01012221
Here, you matter. You inspire.
Here, you go.
At 3M, inspiration happens daily. Here, science is how the
magic happens. Except it’s not magic, it’s the right science
applied the right way by the people of 3M. Here, your ideas
help shape everyday lives around the globe.
• We nurture the world around us
• We act with uncompromising integrity
• We encourage a culture of coaching and development
• We are endlessly inquisitive
• We create with purpose
• We believe in the power of the whole
3M technology advancing every company
3M products enhancing every home
3M innovation improving every life
3M is all around you: Nearly 90,000 employees, Operations in 70 countries. $32+ Billion in Sales. 100,000+ patents, Products sold in 200 countries, and 5 diverse business groups : Consumer, Health Care, Industrial, Safety & Graphics, and Electronics & Energy.