Under general direction, responsible for the development of people, processes and solutions delivered to a life sciences customer's laboratory operations. These solutions will represent iLS Services at an account level, managing transformation programs and activities. Responsible for account-based issues to include operational strategy, client relations, team building and other key contractual strategies.
1. Responsible for the planning, reporting and management of projects and programs associated with operational strategy delivery and transformational programs for iLS.
2. Supports the development and administration of the account budget as related to transformational programs. Reviews expenditures for tools, equipment, training, supplies and materials for transformational activities.
3. Responsible for the generation of business reports to support the business and evidence self-perform conversion and program pipelines.
4. Responsible for driving the performance systems to improve process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction. Takes corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirements have been executed at a level above the specified standards.
5. Communicates operating philosophy, objectives and expectations to iLS Services personnel in a continuing effort to build the site team and assure transformational success.
6. Optimize the use of Technology Infrastructure, such as CMMS, Lab SAVi, to support iLS service delivery, and strategy.
7. Responsible for management of the iLS Services 'Transformation Roadmap'
8. Maintains regular interaction with client management and end users to ensure open communication and maintains an understanding of the on-going needs of end users at each client site. Communicates those business needs to iLS management.
9. Ensures statutory and regulatory compliance of all work. Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
10. Responsible for process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction for Transformation Program(s). Takes corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirements have been executed at a level above the specified standards.
11. Presents reports regularly to client forums including management and key end users.
12. Recommends solutions and implements appropriate corrective action for iLS Services delivery issues.
13. Identifies self-perform opportunities and creates project plan for execution.
14. Performs other duties as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or chemistry
2. 8 years related experience managing in regulated laboratory and / or manufacturing pharmaceutical environments plus a minimum of six years' experience with process improvement, project management or other related experience.
3. Demonstrable knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines and audit experience.
4. Knowledge of pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry products and services.
5. Knowledge of, and experience of working with, the life science industry supplier base including analytical instrument original equipment manufacturers, service providers and consumables vendors would be preferred.
6. Knowledge of analytical instrument maintenance and / or laboratory technical services.
7. Demonstrated organizational skills, project planning and management with leadership and team building experience in a quality environment.
8. Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
9. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
10. May require the ability to travel.
Internal Number: 20023859
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.