The Division of Special Studies in Symptom Management at New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing is seeking a Clinical Data Processor who will be responsible for preparing, processing, and quality-monitoring clinical data at an academic health center research facility. The Clinical Data Processor will report to the P.I. Please note: This is a part-time position and will be working onsite.
Applicants should have availability 2-3 days per week between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday. This position is through December 18, 2020 with possibility of extension.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, process, enter and clean clinical trial data
- Observe and document study protocol data collection methods, specific to protocol implementation.
- Perform review of case report forms ("CRFs"), perform manual queries as needed, and maintain archiving of CRFs in-house.
- Ensure that all processes for data recording and query resolution meet Good Clinical Practice ("GCP") requirements for the entry and reporting of clinical data.
- Check data accuracy and ensure adherence to data management plan.
- Assist in the development of databases by including testing of data screens and code lists for clinical study data entry.
- Code study instruments and forms.
- Interface with study site personnel to expedite resolution of queries and to improve quality of the data input.- Assist in various aspects of the Division's activities, which include, but are not limited to filing documents, screening calls, navigating protocol schedule.
Those selected to interview will be notified via email. We are not able to accept applications delivered via walk-in.
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite, FileMaker Pro.
- Experience designing data screens for clinical trial data entry and quality control.
- Experience in academic clinical research or in clinical research industry (biotech, pharmaceutical company, CRO) in a clinical data entry or processing position.
- Experience with preparing data reports for submission to senior statistician and PI.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
For people in the EU, click here for information on your privacy rights under GDPR: www.nyu.edu/it/gdpr
NYU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.
NYU aims to be among the greenest urban campuses in the country and carbon neutral by 2040. Learn more at nyu.edu/sustainability
Internal Number: 77280
About New York University
Founded in 1831, New York University is now one of the largest private universities in the United States. Of the more than 3,000 colleges and universities in America, New York University is one of only 60 member institutions of the distinguished Association of American Universities.